I provide the opportunity to create a more personalised and unique ceremony that is specifically yours. One that is relevant and meaningful for you. It may include rituals and ceremonies that hold special significance. You may include cultural elements that are of importance. Or you may wish to choose a simple but beautiful ceremony.
A wedding ceremony needs to depict the essence of what is important to you as a couple. No two marriage ceremonies are the same. Some prefer a simple style of ceremony, whilst others prefer ceremonies that reflect their cultural and spiritual backgrounds. Significant symbols and rituals may also be incorporated. I help you create a marriage ceremony that fulfils your needs.
Couples are provided with an outline of the ceremony structure. You will view an extensive choice of ceremonies. Guidance and support will be given in the creation of your own.
At the end of the ceremony you will receive a presentation folder containing a copy of your ceremony and a copy of your Certificate of Marriage. A professional approach is paramount to the smooth running of the ceremony. Presentation, content and articulation make the world of difference to a positive, memorable outcome.
- bride with free, no obligation, initial interview
- all preparation of legal documentation
- meeting for signing of required forms
- ceremony ideas, choices of vows and order of service
- ceremony structure with poems, verses and readings
- inclusion of readers and ceremonies involving children
- to do checklists
- writing and delivery of written draft
- email and phone contact to fine tune your ceremony
- writing and delivery of completed ceremony
- computer printed Bridal Certificate
- officiating at the Marriage Ceremony
- the story on how you met
- rituals & ceremonies as chosen
- rehearsal discussions and get together with bridal party
- travel time and costs if further than 15km radius
Rehearsals are an optional service. Some couples prefer a rehearsal at the actual venue, which incurs extra cost, but most couples choose to go through a running plan where details of standing positions and ceremony structure are drawn up and discussed.
Members of the bridal party are clearly informed on where and when they are required to fulfil their particular roles in the service. These details will be discussed one week prior to the ceremony.
As there are so many variables associated with a wedding ceremony please contact me to discuss your needs . It is an obligation free quote.